Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.669 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,604 Dinar (R$ 15,766) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)