Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.339 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 551,377 Dinar (R$ 15,602) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)