Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.902 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 552,028 Dinar (R$ 16,283) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)