Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42310 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 412,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 362,985 Dinar (857,927 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)