Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,398 Dinar (Rp 40,106,022) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)