Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00825 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,448 Dinar (Rp 37,888,990) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)