Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 427,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,872 Dinar (Rp 37,891,104) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)