Cost of living comparison between Bekasi, Indonesia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,035 Dinar (Rp 37,884,524) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)