Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.705 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 229,606 Dinar (4,714 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)