Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.779 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 212,700 Dinar (4,452 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)