Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.132 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 170,854 Dinar (3,704 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (43 minutes ago)