Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.161 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 211,279 Dinar (4,387 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)