Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 818 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07286 DZD / LBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 692,378 Dinar (9,502,322 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)