Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,026 Dinar (240,547 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (29 minutes ago)