Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.548 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,246 Dinar (303,123 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)