Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.827 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 545,320 Dinar (元34,455) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)