Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.827 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 633,976 Dinar (元40,057) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)