Cost of living comparison between Beersheba, Israel and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.947 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 743,906 Dinar (25,699 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)