Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.080 DZD / GEL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 247,767 Dinar (5,377 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (40 minutes ago)