Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 340,159 Dinar in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)