Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20484 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,921 Dinar (1,498,376 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)