Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20721 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 561,265 Dinar (2,708,684 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)