Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17989 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 369,224 Dinar (2,052,471 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)