Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21438 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 76% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,010 Dinar (2,728,795 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)