Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18034 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 341,180 Dinar (1,891,848 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)