Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09226 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,137 Dinar (5,128,487 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)