Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09332 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,676 Dinar (5,108,155 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)