Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09365 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,324 Dinar (4,862,149 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 428,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)