Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09234 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,613 Dinar (4,490,297 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)