Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.933 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 847,079 Dinar (Bs 77,481) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)