Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.428 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 777,295 Dinar (Bs 68,019) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 381,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)