Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.971 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 140% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 898,345 Dinar (Bs 81,886) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)