Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.982 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 141% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 903,282 Dinar (Bs 82,254) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)