Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 142% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 781,321 Dinar (Bs 531,302,623) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)