Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.400 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 631,399 Dinar (€5,201) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)