Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.666 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,968 Dinar (₨246,009) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (40 minutes ago)