Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.982 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 99% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 775,411 Dinar (Bs 70,610) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)