Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.864 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 274,851 Dinar (元17,325) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)