Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.529 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 404,058 Dinar (6,788 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (27 minutes ago)