Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00823 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,638 Dinar (Rp 41,413,099) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)