Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.385 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,920 Dinar (RD$ 123,653) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)