Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.313 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,482 Dinar (RD$ 183,506) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)