Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.314 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 275,435 Dinar (RD$ 119,028) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)