Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.306 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,279 Dinar (RD$ 130,211) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (32 minutes ago)