Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,949 prices entered by 593 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,772 Dinar (₨182,775) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)