Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 994 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00817 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 330,090 Dinar (Rp 40,395,120) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)