Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.917 DZD / BND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 593,496 Dinar (B$7,520) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)