Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.553 DZD / BND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 623,528 Dinar (B$8,040) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)