Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 911 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.428 DZD / BND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 541,023 Dinar (B$6,188) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)