Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.403 DZD / BND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 570,841 Dinar (B$7,375) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)