Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.436 DZD / BND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 573,088 Dinar (B$7,125) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 418,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)