Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,043 Dinar (Rp 38,642,968) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)