Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00823 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,955 Dinar (Rp 38,043,570) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)