Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 308,278 Dinar (Rp 36,361,054) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (about 2 hours ago)