Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00818 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 363,875 Dinar (Rp 44,497,883) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)