Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17933 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,765 Dinar (2,959,734 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)