Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21349 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,486 Dinar (2,292,784 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)