Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18423 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,609 Dinar (2,283,103 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)