Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.772 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 535,341 Dinar (R$ 16,335) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)