Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.840 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 620,922 Dinar (R$ 17,325) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)