Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.732 DZD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 983 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,630 Dinar (R$ 13,925) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)