Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.713 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,752 Dinar (10,544TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (41 minutes ago)