Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00842 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,997 Dinar (Rp 60,898,846) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)