Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,826 Dinar (Rp 57,559,231) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (35 minutes ago)