Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00818 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,224 Dinar (Rp 50,651,614) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)