Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 382,635 Dinar (Rp 45,104,066) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)