Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 679 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 63.488 DZD / AZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 245,227 Dinar (3,863 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)