Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 915 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.728 DZD / AZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 288,130 Dinar (4,254 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)