Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.903 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 764,030 Dinar ($6,952) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)