Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.128 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 414,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 335,748 Dinar (11,936 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)