Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.824 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 311,591 Dinar (12,066 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)