Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.053 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,598 Dinar (ARS $79,481) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)