Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 339,517 Dinar (Php154,560) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)