Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,136 Dinar (Php134,511) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)