Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.910 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,255 Dinar (€3,147) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (22 minutes ago)