Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.199 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 291,861 Dinar (Php132,733) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)