Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.227 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 279,213 Dinar (Php125,389) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)