Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 307,310 Dinar (Php141,405) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (39 minutes ago)