Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.150 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 291,211 Dinar (9,659 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)