Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.191 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 353,642 Dinar (110,836 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)