Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.033 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 212,373 Dinar (7,071TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)