Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.740 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 344,353 Dinar (S/. 10,206) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (39 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)