Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.857 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,617 Dinar (€3,284) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (38 minutes ago)