Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,139 Dinar (€4,001) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)