Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.514 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 487,584 Dinar (€4,013) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)