Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 823 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,646 Dinar (€2,992) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)