Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.567 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,055 Dinar (€3,550) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 380,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)