Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.882 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 538,631 Dinar (€4,179) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 418,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)