Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.679 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,448 Dinar (₨171,180) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)