Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 304,783 Dinar (₨188,782) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)