Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.709 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 427,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 335,978 Dinar (₨196,648) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)