Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 323,255 Dinar (₨200,280) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (29 minutes ago)