Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.407 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 503,507 Dinar (€3,586) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)