Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.436 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 145% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 917,501 Dinar (NZ$11,697) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)