Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.086 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 163% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,068,338 Dinar (NZ$13,509) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (43 minutes ago)