Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34547 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 348,724 Dinar (1,009,412 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)