Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,482 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.400 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,210 Dinar (€3,972) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)