Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,710 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 497,999 Dinar (€4,221) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)