Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,981 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.818 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,882 Dinar (€4,065) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)