Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.329 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 388,845 Dinar (﷼ 13,258) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)