Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.531 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 241,059 Dinar (E£ 36,908) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)