Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34526 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 358,694 Dinar (1,038,921 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)