Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 932 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34500 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,807 Dinar (857,407 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)