Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33406 DZD / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 858 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,651 Dinar (929,920 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)