Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35505 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 305,491 Dinar (860,418 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)