Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.192 DZD / ERN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 569,420 Dinar (Nakfa79,169) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)